Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Preview: A short getaway - Batam

It's here! Another short getaway to Batam this coming March, in less than a week time! In case you are not my reader or you seldom read my blog, I went Batam on last year end which means 2 months back then.

Why Batam again?
As I'd mentioned in previous post -last part (Batam Part III - 2011). This year, I'll be busy with Internship which will be on April onwards, FYP (final year project) in 2nd semester and Y is working hard in his work, as well as studying at the same time. Despite both of us are really packed, we still managed to squeeze a short getaway(somewhere nearer to Sg) in between, for this year. After this short getaway, we might not be able to squeeze in any getaway for this year.

Both Y and I are always looking forward to a getaway because whenever there's a getaway, it's the time that both of us are free for a period (regard short or long). Free from school, free from work. So then... we'll always been looking forward to relax ourselves

This post is a preview of which Hotel I will be staying. Not Resort this time, kind of disappointed though because I prefer the Resort that I stayed on the previous trip to Batam. But since there isn't any package (inclusive the previous Resort) hence we chosen this Hotel. Never stay never know right?

We'll be staying at Mercure Hotel!


Can't wait to soak in the Outdoor heated pool!


There're two restaurants (1 international, 1 Japanese) and also a bar.

The reviews by traveler was good.  There're more facilities like; Fitness area, Sauna and Massage. It's going to be one day shopping & relaxation trip and spent just one night here. To be frank, I don't have high expectation to this Hotel because the environment does not really attract me but just for a day, it should be just fine. Sorry to say, I'm very particular about the environment when it comes to travel.

Last year it's a fulfilling year with a ending of a short getaway. So a short getaway to start this year! Hopefully it will be a fulfilling year like last year. Can't wait!



Stay tune for my upcoming trip post~

No comments: